Sunday, January 4, 2009

Go Ravens!

The Baltimore Ravens won their playoff game this afternoon, which will make a lot of my neighbors very happy. Not being a local, I am happy too that the Ravens won; however, my family doesn’t watch much football. Actually, make that any football. We cancelled our cable television service last year, and the antenna reception has never been very good. So, we were probably the only household in the area to take a nap precisely at game time. After naptime, Joe and I enjoyed a nice run in the cool afternoon air.

3 comments:

Barry said...

Sounds like time well spent!

The Forge Village Farmer said...

I concur! Great blog!

Brian said...

Barry - a nap and a run on a lazy Sunday (and no TV) - life is good.

Forge Village Farmer - Thank you! And thanks for stopping by.