Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Strollers Allowed!

I heard back from the race director for the Eagle Pride 5K today and she said, “You are more than welcome to push the stroller along if you would like!” There has, however, been a change of venue. Rather than a road course, the race will follow the high school’s cross county course, which traverses hilly fields. Knowing that, I will take the course conditions on race morning into account before pushing my son along – hopefully no mud. Aside from that, it looks like he’ll be ready for his first 5K. I think there is even a shirt for this too. I’ll get a small shirt so my son can wear it.

My calf is still sore, but getting better. A few more days off from running and I should be able to get back onto the road and trails!

3 comments:

Fooseberry said...

Awesome- Future Marathoner in training!!!

Barry said...

That sounds like great fun!

Brian said...

Fooseberry - I hope he has more sense than his father!