Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Marathon Week!

Marathon week is finally here and I can’t wait to get started on Saturday morning. Physically, I am as ready as I can be given my fitness level. I have familiarized myself with the course as best as possible without actually running it – much thanks to google maps. And now I am just going crazy in this phase of training called the taper. My legs, however, have not complained about the reduced mileage over the past two weeks. In fact, they feel pretty good, and I can’t wait to see how fast they will carry me over the twenty-six point two! If all goes well, I will be off from work on Friday and be able to take my son to the race expo. Should be a good time; the expo is in M&T Bank Stadium - Home of the Baltimore Ravens.

1 comment:

Barry said...

Good luck! Sounds like you're well prepared. Can't wait to read about it and hope there is someone there to photograph the event for you.